All Drivers must be at least 25 years of age and have a valid driver’s license, insurance coverage and a major credit card.
Mandatory Reservation Deposit
A mandatory reservation fee is due the date on which the reservation is made and is required to hold the rental unit. All deposit fees are applied to the actual rental fee at the time the rental is picked up. All Rentals require a 50% deposit of the total rental fee.
Payments and Security Deposit
All reservations require a Security Deposit. We require each renter to complete a credit Authorization form and place a hold on funds until you bring the unit back in an acceptable condition.
Although not limited to these items, common deductions from the security deposit are; damage to the RV, additional mileage, additional generator hours, dumping of the waste tanks, parking violations, etc.
- As previously stated, or rental prepayment is required to secure the reservation, and must be submitted with the Reservation Application. Checks or Visa/MasterCard/Discover are accepted.
- Full payment is due on the 7 days before departure. Reservations made within 10 days require immediate payment in full.
- Although not limited to these items, common deductions from the security deposit are; damage to the RV, additional mileage, additional generator hours, dumping of the waste tanks, parking violations, etc.
- Refund of the unused portion of the security deposit is made within 14-30 days of the return of the RV.
We accept Checks, Amex, Discover Card, MasterCard, and Visa.
All cancellations made within at least 14 days in advance to the rental start date will be refunded in full, minus a $50.00 Cancellation Fee. Cancellations made 13 or fewer days prior to the rental start date will result in the forfeit of the entire Reservation Deposit, even if the reservation was made LESS than 14 days prior to departure date. No refunds for early returns.
All cancellation notices should be submitted in writing. All written statements should be received by email or fax stating your reasons for canceling your reservation! No refunds, regardless of amount, will be processed until this information is received.
Motorhomes rentals must be returned with the same amount of fuel upon checking out. If not returned with the appropriate fuel, the rental customer will be charged a $50.00 service fee in addition to $5.00 per gallon of fuel needed to fill the unit’s tank.
A mandatory Prep Fee is assessed to all rentals and is $85.00 for Travel Trailers and $135.00 for RVs. All rental units must still be returned undamaged and clean inside. If not clean, the rental customer will be charged an additional Cleaning Fee of $75.00. All preparation fees include, propane, toilet paper, chemicals, water, Roadside Assistance, Concierge Service, and the cleaning of the EXTERIOR of the rental unit.
We provide UNLIMITED generator use for $10.00 per day. This is added to the invoice when you reserve your reservation
RV Waste Tank Dumping
Customers are required to dump the RV waste Tanks. A list of places will be provided during the checkout process. Dump valves should be open upon return. There is a $50 charge for Touchdown RV to dump the waste tanks.
Renters and Authorized Drivers are responsible for all damage or loss Renters or Authorized Drivers cause to others. Renters and Authorized Drivers agree to provide auto liability, collision, under-insured and uninsured policies, and comprehensive insurance covering Renters, Authorized Drivers, “Touchdown RV” as a third-party beneficiary, passengers, and the Equipment in the minimum amount of Indiana State Minimums. “Touchdown RV “‘ own insurance policies shall be secondary unless otherwise prohibited by law. Where the traveled-region’s law requires the Equipment owner to provide auto liability insurance, “Touchdown RV” shall provide auto liability insurance (the “Policy”) that is secondary to any other valid and collectible insurance whether primary, secondary, excess or contingent. The Policy shall provide bodily injury and property damage liability coverage with limits no higher than minimum levels prescribed by the financial responsibility laws of the legal locality traveled whose laws apply to the loss. Renters, Authorized Drivers, and “Touchdown RV ” reject Personal Injury Protection, medical payments, no-fault and uninsured and under-insured motorist coverage,where permitted by law. Coverage is void if Renters or Authorized Drivers violate the terms of this Agreement or if Renters or Authorized Drivers fail to cooperate in any loss investigation conducted by “Rental Company Name”, or “Rental Company Name”‘ insurer. The Policy does not cover losses caused by drivers of the Equipment who are not Authorized Drivers.
The Customer is responsible for Insurance and deductible in the event of an accident.; Motorized units are $1000 and Trailers/Pop Ups are $500.
Responsibility of Damage and Loss
- You are responsible for all damage to the vehicle (regardless of Fault).
- Loss of use of the vehicle while it is being repaired.
- Diminution of the vehicle’s value caused by damage to it or repair of it (Not covered by insurance). The Diminution in value charge is at least 2% the value of the motor home.
- All damage or loss caused by blowout, punctures or other road damage, unless the damage is caused by a “loss” that is collision on comprehensive.
- Missing equipment.
- Our administrative fees connected with any damage claims, regardless whether you are at fault or not. Ranges from to $0-$250 based on the amount of damage.
- Theft and Vandalism.
- You must report all accidents and/or damage within 6 hours of the occurrence. You agree to pay these charges from credit sources listed in your contract and assume all responsibility to submit accident reports and claims to the proper authorities.
All Rental units are tightly scheduled. Late returns are subject to a $50.00 per hour late charge up to 3 hours. After 3 hours, we charge twice the daily rate in addition to the $150.00 for the 3 hours already late.
Touchdown RVs are smoke-free! Any evidence of tobacco smoke will result in LOSS of the rental customer’s ENTIRE Security Deposit.
We clean each RV before it goes out on a rental. However, each RV should be cleaned on the inside before it’s returned. If the RV is not cleaned there is a $75 charge. Excessive cleaning will be charged more up to the discretion of Touchdown Rv management.
Please contact us for Pet Policy.